Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Life being grounded...Not that fun...


Hey It's MT. I'm grounded and it is definatly NOT fun. I have never really been grounded for a long period of time before, so this is kind of new to me. New, and very, very hard. I am about ready to pull my hair out. I never see any of my friends anymore! They all ask the same questions, "Do you want to come over?" and when I say that I can't and that I'm grounded, they all give me the same reply, "Ohh, what'd you do?" "None of your buisness!" A would spit back at them. People get nosier and nosier these days. Its crazy!


Well, I'm grounded because I was being stupid and not using my brain. Rebelious MT finally broke out of her shell! I need to put her back if I ever want to see the light of day again! So far, my phone and computer are taken away. Also all the priviledges of being able to see all of my friends. If I don't get my act together soon, I'll never EVER have a life again. I'm trying my best to straighten up, but it is a very slow process. Yikes!


Today was also my sister's birthday. She turned 6, as you can see from the holes in the cake. :D It was a very good cake. I bet you wish you could have some! But you can't! Haha! It was delisious! She got a lot of gifts and she and everyone else laughed at the card I got her. It said, "Happy Birthday to my sister, the cute one in our family. From the stunningly gorgeous one." Haha, right? I bought it like, a year ago and its been in my dresser ever since.


We finally had snow! Woo! Enough to keep me out of school for 2 days and have a delay on Wednesday. My best friend and I had a HUGE snowball fight! It was off the hook! We were stuffing snow in each other's faces, throwing snowballs at each others heads, and tackling each other! The snow was very cold. We also sprinkled snow on our slide and pretended that we were skiing down a mountain. It was so funny to watch! My family and I also went to our neighborhood park and slide down this humongous hill. The girl I babysit and I went down on our sled, and we almost got beat up by a tree! We were going so fast that we couldnt stop. It was very fun. :)


Well, thats all that I have time to write right now, but I'll write more about being grounded and life in an 8th grade girls shoes; let me tell you...It's not that easy... :)


Peace out. ~MBT

5 comments:

  1. Awe Meg. I'm very sorry to hear that you're grounded. I hope everything works out. I had a great time in the snow also! I so needed those days off. Thanks Meg for your story! Love ya.

    N.A.H

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry that you got grounded, i know that it's not very fun. i hope that your little sisters birthday was great, and i hope she loved all the cards that we made her. i was relieved that we had two whole days of fun! i wish that we had the whole week off of school so that everyone could play in the snow and sled much longer.

    M.L.C.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel bad for asking what you did now. Haha... im sorry though being grounded is not fun, but you just have to stick it out it will all turn out fine. I hope you little sis had a great birthday!
    ENH

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome!
    Ha NAH You used a name darling:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your post! I'm sorry that you're grounded, and I hope your little sister had a great birthday!:)

    AL

    ReplyDelete