Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Which dessert is better?

Ok if you were stranded on an Island and someone gave you a choice between only being supplied with cookie cake or a regular ice cream cake which would you choose? I know this is a random question. I would personally choose cookie cake because it's delicious!!! So if anyone has an answer feel free to comment.



-S.H.

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would choose to bring a cookie cake because if an ice cream cake was in the sun, it would melt.

    (:A.D:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah...I would agree with A.D. The ice cream cake would melt, but I would choose cookie cake any day!
    Great post! I think yours is the only one that has asked an interesting question! Nice job! :D


    ~KGO~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would choose the ice cream cake. True, it would melt, but you could eat it quickly.
    With cookie cake would taste bad after a day. plus im not very fond of cookie cake. Haha.
    enh

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that water is the one I would choose.......Wait a minute!!! Its not on here!!!
    ha ha
    Great job!
    CAB yo.

    ReplyDelete