Friday, March 6, 2009

YAY!!! she's having a baby!

Our wonderful and sweet teacher is having a baby! We are extremely excited about this grand news. So to our fabulous, excellent, extraordinary, marvelous, and great teacher- Congratulations! We are all so happy for you and your husband. We all know you will be an amazing mother :)

AD

8 comments:

  1. Yes, congrats Mrs.R!! I am so happy for you and your family!!

    KGO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah she is going to be a GREAT mother! ha. but her baby wont have trouble with grammar! as it should be.

    -S.H.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOORAY FOR BABY!!!!
    IM EXCITED:)!

    CAB

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, the baby won't have any worries when it comes to grammar SH.
    I agree, Mrs.R is awesome!!

    AMB

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes you will be such a great mother i cant wait to see it i will have to come back next year and see the baby! CONGRATS!!!!
    MLH

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Mrs. R! You are going to be a mother! I am going to definitely going to come back next year just to see your adorable baby girl or boy!

    MLC

    ReplyDelete